Do you want to update your fire emergency plan? Do you want to make sure that your employees have mastered all the procedures? Choose Santinel’s comprehensive training, dedicated to developing a rigorous fire emergency plan. Our experts will guide you in carrying out this essential aspect of occupational health and safety.
Fires represent a major risk for all workplaces. Plan a careful protocol to limit their negative consequences and protect your employees. Equip your staff with the best possible practices with our training. Our expert trainers will advise you on developing a sound intervention plan. This plan must be considered down to the last detail to guarantee its effectiveness.
Santinel is a recognized expert in occupational health and safety training. Choose this training to develop an intervention plan that meets current standards as well as your municipal standards.
- Create a rigorous fire emergency plan adapted to your business and your sector of activity.
- Establish a plan which details each intervention procedure and sets up of a crisis unit and command post.
- Produce an evacuation and staff relocation plan in the event of an alert.
- Determine and define everyone’s responsibilities and roles in a fire emergency.
- Test the effectiveness and proper application by the various stakeholders of your fire emergency plan.
- Master the best way to handle a difficult situation such as a fire.
Give your key stakeholders the skills required to plan and implement an effective fire emergency plan. By planning your actions as well as by establishing the roles and responsibilities of each player in your plan, you are assured efficiency in case of fire.
At the end of this comprehensive training, you will have a plan designed to protect your business, your employees and your customers and to facilitate an emergency response in case of a fire.